ChicagoBearsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Burnt OSRS player wanting to Try something new out
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 101

Burnt OSRS player wanting to Try something new out

Aug 12, 2020, 9:33 PM

I am mostly an OSRS participant. I am already level in OSRS but it seems I have struck a stump and OSRS gold has been looking to get into RS3 for some time until I miss OS. I tried logging in earlier and I'm very overwhelmed with the quantity of stuff I need to do. Is there a good manual for new players atleast a CC I can join that could atleast direct me? After u understand the menus, and also the connection between crafting skills and invention RuneScape is wonderful. I was like you a few weeks back (Came from osrs) and now I unlocked innovation can truly say osrs simply doesn't worth to even try again. I could assist her, send me rsn over personal message and let us get into adventures!

As you're coming that the wiki's [manual for players that are returning ]] might apply for you. It's got hyperlinks and some information to stuff that has been changed post EoC which might help you in the ideal direction. If you have any particular questions about RuneScape don't hesitate to ask me however pleased to try and help! The interface/enhanced customisablity of rS3 may definitely be confusing at first but imo it makes it a much game when you also have tweaked it how you like it and also do get in the swing of things.

RS3 is about battle. Take that to a boss and snag some loot. Unlocking Priffindas is also a good skilling goal which will offer you something to work towards. On YouTube. He might not explain everything, but it lays out an efficient street.

As a returning player, all of the additions are overpowering, but if you attempt to execute efficiency slowly and sustainably, RuneScape becomes enjoyable. Dailies are also a big factor in RuneScape, therefore try to get right into them. My go to using RuneScape when I need leadership is to choose quests and do them! Questing is one of my favorite things to do, and are IMO the best way to begin progressing through everything.jagex reworked lots of the ancient quests (and you can replay them) so that they have voice acting as well as the likes. Questing is enjoyable in RS3, although it may not be the childhood nostalgia. (plus the lodestone network makes early game much more accessible).

Why did you decide to do this rather than adding an altar to Zamorak? So why would you decide not to do this?

Vanescula asserts in the pursuit she wants to return to a time when people and vampires coexisted peacefully, beneath the Zarosian Empire. Can you consider Vanescula is a Zarosian, or is she just a Zamorakian who dislikes Lowerniel Drakan's policies? You provide Vanescula a signficantly more sassy/sarcastic character in OSRS compared to RS3. While I enjoyed this, I also liked Vanescula's RS3 personality. Why did you opt to cheap RuneScape gold make this alteration to her personality?

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 101
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic